Foot Care You Can Count On!
- Wash hands on a regular basis with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Tip: 20 seconds is equal to singing happy birthday two times.
- Cover your cough and sneeze and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Use your own personal pen or pencil
- Regular use of hand sanitizer
- Stay home if you or a family member is sick. PLEASE CALL US TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL.
- Sanitize commonly touched surfaces and objects regularly (phones, doorknobs, keyboards, printer, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.)
Diabetic Foot Care
People with diabetes are much more likely to suffer nerve damage, circulation problems, and infections—all problems …
Fall Risk Assessment
Falls happen to everyone, but falling has become a particular concern for senior citizens. According to the Center …
Welcome to Smoky Mountain Foot and Ankle Clinic!
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with comprehensive foot care. We value you as a patient and wish to provide you with a pleasant and efficient experience. We have developed this website to familiarize you with our office policies. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, we are here to serve you. Everyone in this practice functions as a team member. All are trained professionals; we take great pride in offering you courteous, up-to-date services. We provide the most conservative to the most advanced surgical techniques to treat any and all foot and ankle complaints. We have also expanded our services to include a full range of wound care and pedorthic services.
We pride ourselves on setting a standard of excellence in podiatric medicine and surgery for all of Western North Carolina.
“Over the years we’ve treated thousands of your friends and neighbors for foot and ankle problems, using the most advanced techniques available. We’re confident we can help you, too. Our friendly staff will file your insurance and make sure you receive same-day appointments for emergencies. You’ll love our caring ways.”
Dr. William Banks, DPM
Click Above to Learn More About Our Specialties!